As a mission-driven organization with roots in giving back to the community, our focus is on our residents, their families, and the communities in which we live and serve.
Since 1996, AHEPA Senior Living has awarded $6.4 million in grant funding.
Every HUD Section 202 community managed by AHEPA Senior Living that has its own charitable foundation receives grant funding. With these grants, they are able to do more in the communities they serve by donating to charitable causes and foundations that share our commitments and values.
- AHEPA Educational Foundation: Journey to Greece Program
- Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
- Daughters of Penelope Foundation, Inc.
- AHEPA Athletics Foundation
- Local Chapter Foundations of AHEPA & Daughters of Penelope
- AHEPA Archives Project – University of Minnesota
- AHEPA New Smyrna Memorial – University of Miami
- Penelope House – Mobile, Ala.
- Deborah Hospital Foundation – Browns Mills, N.J.
- Hellenic Cultural Commission
- The Greek Children’s Fund Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- The Examined Life: Ancient Greek Studies in the Schools –
Newton Schools, Newton, MA
- Health Imperatives: Penelope’s Place – Brockton, Mass.